We are planning to reopen soon with an enhanced protocol for the safety of our community.
Please stay tuned as we confirm our re-opening date. We look forward to having you back and resuming training at CityWide SuperSlow. Please see our re-opening protocol how we can best serve you safely:
- If you are sick or have a fever or respiratory symptoms, please stay home. You will not be charged.
- Please sign and return our new Waiver and Health Declaration
- To reduce touching, the following doors will be open:
* The 2nd-floor entry door from the Clybourn Street side
* The 2nd-floor entry door from the parking lot side
* Training room doors
- Locker room and showers will be on pause; all personal items will be stored in a cubby which will be cleaned between clients. (Or please leave in your vehicle.)
- Trainers will stay 6 feet away while you are training; the floor is marked with tape to indicate appropriate social distancing.
- We are limiting the number of trainers and clients on the floor to keep everyone safe. Peak hours will see a maximum of 3 trainers/3 clients on the floor. Off-peak appointments will be available with only 2 trainers/2 clients or limited 1-on-1 training.
- To ensure the safety of all, masks are required to be worn by clients and trainers alike.
- No mats will be used on the floor. Trainer will put a towel on the floor to work with an abmat at your request.
- Upon arrival, please come directly to the training room with your personal items. Then wash or sanitize your hands.
- Exit will be clearly marked; your trainer will direct you.
- Each machine, cubby, and all equipment used will be thoroughly cleaned after your session.